Today Heartleaf ABA is celebrating its first anniversary! Heartleaf launched its flagship Autism center in Bangor last year with just two clients and a single BCBA/RBT team. Heartleaf has since grown to serve 16 Maine families with another 17 waiting to receive care. The need for clinical services has prompted operations staff at Heartleaf to begin searching for additional locations in Bangor and Portland.
Leadership at Heartleaf credits the immense amount of community support and its’ incredibly dedicated staff for the Center’s success over the past year. In addition, to increasing the number of families served Heartleaf has also added diagnostic services, a social skills group, and OT/Speech therapy to the Center. Other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 client graduations (we’re so proud!)
- A 100% staff retention rate
- No unexpected or unsuccessful discharges
- Partnerships with Wings, Maine CDS, and NL Behavioral Peds.
- 3 employees working towards BCBA graduate degrees
- Completion of Child Care licensing 3 months early